Our international expertise is best demonstrated by our success in a multitude of awards. We are passionate about what we do and recognition in these prestigious awards is testament to our professionalism, industry knowledge and excellence in delivery:
- The Sunday Times International Track 200 2019: No. 47
- The Sunday Times International Track 200 201: No. 26
- HR Vendor of the Year Hong Kong: Best Recruitment Firm - Banking and Financial Services
- Recruitment International Asia: Best Executive Search Company of the Year
- Recruitment International Asia: Best Back Office Team
- Recruitment International UK: Best Recruitment Company to Work For
- LinkedIn Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies 2016: No. 14
- LinkedIn Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies 2017: No. 5
- LinkedIn Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies 2018: No. 10
- APSCo Awards for Excellence 2016: Recruitment Company of the Year Sustainable Growth
- APSCo Awards for Excellence 2017: Recruitment Company of the Year Sustainable Growth
- Global Recruiter UK: Best In-House Training
- Global Recruiter Asia Pacific: Best Client Service
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For: No. 99
- Best Companies to Work For: 3 Star Accreditation
- Recruiter Hot 100: No. 62
- Asia Recruitment Awards: Best Client Service
- Ward Hadaway Fastest 50: No. 35
We are long-standing members of APSCO. APSCo's mission is to ensure its members offer the highest possible standards of trading practice and promote excellence throughout the professional staffing industry.
Please visit the APSCo website to find out more about candidate and employer benefits in both the UK and Asia.
The ISO 9000 standards are designed to ensure companies maintain quality management systems that meet the needs of customers and stakeholders.
Enei (employers network for equality and inclusion) is the UK’s leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion in the workplace.
As a proud member of Disability Confident, we are committed to identifying and securing the insight, skill and value of the disabled workforce. We are on a journey toward becoming a fully certified Disability Confident Employer, which will evidence our activities in attracting, retaining and developing disabled individuals.