One of the leading global FinTech unicorns is currently expanding its Web Project Management team and looking for a 5-7 years' experience Web Project Manager with previous experience working in Financial Services and ideally (not a MUST) FinTech/Start-up experience.
- Prior experience working on WordPress and/or HTML5 website projects (We will give preference to candidates who have demonstrated prior experience working on WordPress and/or HTML5 projects.);
- Ability to write basic HTML/CSS;
- Strong understanding of business, marketing and functional requirements;
- Experience with managing web projects, especially the design and development of websites + digital marketing materials;
- Understanding of third-party applications and platforms as well as integrations;
- Strong web and Mac desktop skills - we use Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and various web-based tools such as Basecamp, Trello, Fogbugz and JIRA.
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage to the technical work up and finally to the delivery of the web product;
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees;
- Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity or other website presence issues;
- Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers.
- Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues;
- Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top quality control processes;
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost-saving measures;
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes;
- Develop additional skills, certifications and other banks of knowledge in the Internet industry by attending professional conferences, leading seminars with colleagues and keeping all relative qualifications and certificates up to date;
- Oversee and execute on the content collection and content population in Content Management Systems;
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.