Exclusive opportunity to join a growing global organization in a senior leadership position where you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as well as the C-Suite. If you are curious and enjoy a challenge this business is willing to invest in your career growth whilst providing you with the opportunity to add significant value to complex business problems across underwriting, actuarial, finance, technology etc.
- 5+ years experience in a management position, 10+ years experience
- Advanced Degree in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- You will have an executive presence, clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to tell a story with data and communicate with non technical audiences
- Proven experience in Life Insurance, Health Insurance - Reinsurance experience advantageous
- Excellent project management skills