Vendor Risk Management
Reporting to the Head of Financial Risk Management, the position of Vendor Management Analyst will be responsible for the oversight of the activities performed by all the TPA's to which our client has outsourced their activities to.
The Vendor Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Manage assigned vendor relationships and conduct credible challenge of responses.
- Tracking on a daily basis the various deliverables as agreed in the SLAs
- Analyse vendor risk assessment responses to validate existence of adequate controls and identify potential risks.
- Collaborate with team members in regard to vendor onboarding, quality controls, processes, and process improvements.
- Manage and improve third party onboarding processes and procedures.
- Planning and organising the meetings with the outsourcing company (regular and ad-hoc)
- Managing the development of the interaction with the third parties (review of SLAs, list of services, etc)
- Performing independent tests on the system of controls by cross-referencing the agreed processes with the check evidence and the reporting received
- Designing the second line of defence strategy of the Company in the space of the services outsourced
Model Risk Management (MRM)
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £85000 per annum + + benefits
- 24 days ago
Model Risk Management (MRM) London Up to £85k plus benefits I am looking for a experienced risk manager with experience of model risk, credit risk, market risk modelling and governance within the banking sector. Model Risk Management (MRM) London Up to £85k plus benefits I am looking fo... Read More
- Gloucestershire, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 19 days ago
I am currently working with a leading Financial Services company, based in Gloucestershire who are looking to hire a Risk Analyst. This role will be working closely with the Risk Management team as well as the Head of Risk and Compliance. Role requirements; Develop, maintain and impleme... Read More
Operational Risk Oversight Analyst
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 3 days ago
Reporting to the Head of Financial Risk Management, the position of Vendor Management Analyst will be responsible for the oversight of the activities performed by all the TPA's to which our client has outsourced their activities to. The Vendor Management Analyst will be responsible for:... Read More
Catastrophe Risk R&D Associate
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £90000 per annum + benefits
- 23 days ago
My client, a highly-successful Lloyd's syndicate, is currently recruiting for a Cat Risk Researcher to join their R&D team. The role will be heavily-focused on research projects related to vendor models and you will be responsible for communicating the results to various key stakeholder... Read More