URGENT role - PM/BA - Finance transformation
A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced PM/BA with previous Insurance Business Transformation projects.
You will own responsibility for delivery and coordination across the Regional office, to ensure robust, controlled and efficient finance processes are enacted in the future state with a key focus on ensuring current reporting timescales are met or surpassed in the future state. This role will also have responsibility for defining the organizational model required to support the future state processes as well as supporting its implementation.
- Have 8-12 years experience in PM/BArole within Insurance industry;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority Business Transformation projects with a focus on TOM and Process optimization/efficiency;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
- Have a good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronise internal and external project team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership over Project Management related activities within the Project workstream;
- Reporting on progress against plans and encourage identification, management and escalation of project risks and issues;
- Supporting project business integration with Technical workstream through open dialogue with Technical PMs, facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings.
- Overall delivery of the project: which means ensuring they are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget.
- Project KPIs: which will be also measured by the quality of deliverables including but not limited to project management reporting and implementation roadmap.
- Deliverables: that are to be signed-off by relevant governance bodies.
- Transition-to-Support (post-implementation): is a key measure of project success and formal closure.
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be approached, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!
PMO - Finance transformation - Insurance
- Singapore, Singapore
- 19 days ago
A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced PMO/Project Manager with previous Insurance Finance Transformation projects. You will own responsibility for delivery and coordination across the Regional offi... Read More
Head of Business Transformation - Insurance
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- 5 days ago
An exciting opportunity with one of the world's largest insurance companies looking for a Head of Business Transformation. The ideal candidate must be local cantonese speaker either from a consulting or insurance background. Key Responsibilities Responsible for overlooking the entire st... Read More
Senior Transformation Lead (IT Projects) - Regional Insurer
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- HK$120000 - HK$150000 per month
- 9 days ago
A great opportunity to work on large regional transformation projects with a top tier regional insurer! Currently looking for an experienced Senior Transformation Lead to drive and deliver one of their technology transformation projects. Job Responsibilities: Drive the delivery and impl... Read More
Finance Reporting Project Manager - Insurance
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 2 days ago
A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced Finance Reporting Project Manager with previous Regulatory projects experience within the Insurance Industry, ideally Solvency 2 initiative. We are looking for... Read More