One of the top tier insurance companies in Hong Kong is looking for a Project Manager to drive the execution of projects and programmes. This is a great opportunity for you to be exposed to large-scale projects and work with various key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the driving and execution of projects and programmes within time and budget.
- Act as subject matter expert when coordinating with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates and follow up.
- Lead the delivery of projects within the GI portfolio, act as the key coordination point for all the team involved in the project.
- Minimum 6 years extensive experience in Project Management
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of general insurance operations an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English. Cantonese is not a must.
- Experience in working on large scale organization-wide reengineering projects with keen interest/experience in digital transformation.
- MUST HOLD A VALID HKID WORKING VISA.