Our client is one of the most reputable European-based financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for a high caliber professional to join their team as a Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to work on large-scale exciting projects and to take on management responsibilities.
- Manage overall end-to-end project lifecycle oversight and management that includes the phases involving discovery, requirements gathering in partnership with Business function teams, project planning, design, build, testing and deployment
- Ensure overall project delivery, schedule and budget attainment and effective management of business user expectations in achieving overall desired outcomes, results and deliverables
- Acts as a communication bridge between customers, internal departments and 3rd parties / vendors
- Conduct effective and efficient project team status meetings and develop sustainable planning model which best fits our business
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in project management
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum would be an advantage
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
Interested parties please click apply or send your CV over to email@example.com! ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified - other candidates will be considered for other opportunities within the Project Management space.