One of the top tier insurance companies in the industry is currently looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of digital projects within the GI space. An excellent opportunity to work on exciting large-scale organization-wide reengineering projects!
To be successful in the role, the candidate will possess not only demonstrated successful experience in project management, but will possess good relationship management skills.
- Guide project managers to develop and actively manage project plans
- Act as the key coordination point for all the teams involved in the project
- Ensure smooth running of projects within budget, time and quality
- Manage relationships across all business lines and with internal/external parties
- Minimize exposure and risks by identifying and proactively managing i.e. mitigation, all risks and issues affecting the project, including financial and operation
- Work with project managers to make sure that change management activities are integrated into the overall project plan
- Provide progress reporting as required
- Minimum 7+ years project management experience
- Understanding of insurance organisations and value chain, preferably coming from an insurance background
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage different stakeholders
- Immediately available/short notice is highly preferred!
Interested parties please click apply! Only shortlisted candidates will be notified - other candidates will be considered for other project management opportunities.