URGENT: PMO/Project Coordinator - 30-40 K HKD per month
A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst professional with previous Transformation projects.
You will own responsibility for delivery and coordination across the Regional office, across multiple streams and Cloud related projects ensuring the project milestones are reached as per plan, all changes are signed off and approved by senior stakeholders, project reports are signed and up-to-date. It is an amazing opportunity for a junior-level PMO to grow into a more senior role with more responsibilities and scope.
- Have 3-5 years experience in PM/PMO role within Insurance, Banking or Digital industry;
- Experience or interest in Technology for Banking or Insurance is a MUST;
- Have experience of establishing Project governance framework in a complex matrix structure from the ground up;
- Be able to coordinate all streams and make sure that they deliver according to the plan;
- Be able to support SMEs and Programme Lead with Project Management tools, documentation, project plan, advise on the Project Management best practices in a complex organizational structure;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority Business Transformation projects with a focus on Finance Reporting and Process optimization/efficiency;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronize internal and external project team members.
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be called, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within the Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!
Process Analyst (12 month FTC)
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- 29 days ago
Process Analyst £35-£38k + benefits 12 months Fixed Term Contract (high potential for permanent position following completion of contract) Leeds City Centre Process Analyst/ Process Improvement/ Business Change Analyst/ Continuous Improvement/ Customer Experience/ Insurance I am current... Read More
Business Analyst - 12 month FTC
- Greater Manchester, England
- about 17 hours ago
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a growing yet established organisation in Greater Manchester on a 12 month FTC. This Business Analyst needs to have a proven track record of working within successful business transformation programmes as a Business Analyst where t... Read More
Specialista Product & Sales BRM
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- 18 days ago
Per società finanziaria leader in Italia sono alla ricerca di un Business Analyst con almeno 4 anni di esperienza nella gestione di progetti di digital transformation. Sarà inserito nell'ufficio BRM. Il Business Relationship Management funge tra la Direzione IT e le Direzione di Busines... Read More
Digital Performance Specialist
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- 30 days ago
Ti occuperai di definire la strategia SEM e di Social advertising inclusi i KPI di acquisizione ed obiettivi di ROI ; gestire, monitorare e ottimizzare le performance delle campagne su Google Ads e Facebook Business Manager; analizzare ed ottimizzare le strategie di targeting, contenuto... Read More