I am looking for people who got at least 2-3 years of experiences as regional PMO Analyst/ Manager, who got solid project experience, who'd enjoy working in a fast-pacing, smart and multinational team. You will be working closely with BA, Project Manager, and SME and gain the exposure of the biggest transformation in Insurance history!
What's there for you?
- One of the biggest insurance brands in Asia
- A fast-pacing, young and multinational team of talents
- Amazing digital project exposure for one of the leading Insurers in the globe
- Fantastic opportunity to make a name for yourself within the FS field
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates, and follow-ups
- Stakeholder Management - Work with project stakeholders to understand the projects
- Finance Management, Budget Control, Risk Control
- Regularly handling face to face resource, timing, quality and reporting conversations with senior management and peers to deliver on the accountability and reporting aspects of the role
- Collate information from project status reports and compile the summary
- Execute regular "run-the-business" activities. This includes, but may not be limited to:
- Project / Portfolio status reporting
- Meeting Minutes
- Templates updates, tool implementation, training and real-time support
The successful candidates
- At least 2-3 years of experiences as PMO/ PM
- Strong experiences of project (Project cycle)
- Worked in multinational regional environment
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 3018 0387or Dorothy.email@example.com to have a confidential discussion.
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*