Unsecured Credit Risk Manager
Salary circa £60,000
I have just been briefed by an exciting fintech organisation who are keen to speak to experienced risk analysts to make the step up into a Risk Manager role. My client are in the early stages of developing out their unsecured risk team and this would give the successful candidate the chance to develop out a team of risk professionals alongside the Senior Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and improving risk analytics for the unsecured risk strategy area.
- Ideally Risk Strategy or Portfolio Management experience
- Unsecured product knowledge
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Solid SAS coding experience
- Ability to communicate findings to senior stakeholders
To be considered for this role and to discuss further, send your CV to Luke Almond ASAP.
Credit Risk, IFRS9, IRB, Regression, Linear, Scorecard, Application, Behavioural, Triad, Blaze, Portfolio, Collections, SQL, R, Pyhton, Matlab, Risk Decisioning, Analytics, Decision Science