I am seeking an Underwriting Performance Partner to join a growing team at a leading London Market Insurer. You will be responsible for measuring, and working with stakeholders, to improve KPIs.
This position sits within the Underwriting Performance Management team, where you will be 1 of 4 partners.
Reporting to and supporting Head of Underwriting Performance and Governance in the development, implementation, and ongoing management of the strategic objectives of the team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
Development and implementation of Underwriting Performance and Control dashboards.
Partner with assigned underwriting classes/divisions on matters concerning underwriting performance and governance (within remit of UPM), including:
- Underwriting performance dashboards and indicators;
- - Underwriting control adherence / exceptions:
o Underwriting Authorities (in conjunction with Underwriting Governance Manager and Underwriting Authorities Analyst);
o Late entry statistics;
o Benchmark Pricing and Rate Monitoring completion rates and anomalies;
o Peer Review; and o
Credit Control (in conjunction with Operations).
- Facilitate and manage maximum line, class code and Lloyd's risk code requests;
- Co-ordination of Deep Dive Reviews, in respect of assigned classes / divisions;
- Tracking of actions of underwriting teams from Independent Peer Reviews, QBR's, DDR's, Magique and Internal Audit
- Co-ordination, and providing support to underwriters, in respect of Class Underwriting Frameworks (including the development of any future enhancements)
- Reporting on behalf of UPM to relevant Underwriting Committees / Groups
- Support Head of Underwriting Performance & Governance in respect of development, monitoring and reporting of Insurance Risk appetites and KPIs and the Lloyd's Action Group
- Support Underwriting Governance Manager in respect of Underwriting Controls and Procedures and Underwriting Authorities
- Oversight and co-ordination of Independent Peer Reviewers for assigned classes, including information sharing and attending pre and post review meetings
- Providing support to Head of Underwriting Performance and Governance in respect of any strategic developments and projects.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
And I'd be happy to discuss this opportunity in further detail - 020 3861 9308