Underwriting Performance Partner - Lloyd's
I am seeking an Underwriting Performance Partner to join a growing team at a leading London Market Insurer. You will be responsible for measuring, and working with stakeholders, to improve KPIs.
This position sits within the Underwriting Performance Management team, where you will be 1 of 4 partners.
Reporting to and supporting Head of Underwriting Performance and Governance in the development, implementation, and ongoing management of the strategic objectives of the team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
Development and implementation of Underwriting Performance and Control dashboards.
Partner with assigned underwriting classes/divisions on matters concerning underwriting performance and governance (within remit of UPM), including:
- Underwriting performance dashboards and indicators;
- - Underwriting control adherence / exceptions:
o Underwriting Authorities (in conjunction with Underwriting Governance Manager and Underwriting Authorities Analyst);
o Late entry statistics;
o Benchmark Pricing and Rate Monitoring completion rates and anomalies;
o Peer Review; and o
Credit Control (in conjunction with Operations).
- Facilitate and manage maximum line, class code and Lloyd's risk code requests;
- Co-ordination of Deep Dive Reviews, in respect of assigned classes / divisions;
- Tracking of actions of underwriting teams from Independent Peer Reviews, QBR's, DDR's, Magique and Internal Audit
- Co-ordination, and providing support to underwriters, in respect of Class Underwriting Frameworks (including the development of any future enhancements)
- Reporting on behalf of UPM to relevant Underwriting Committees / Groups
- Support Head of Underwriting Performance & Governance in respect of development, monitoring and reporting of Insurance Risk appetites and KPIs and the Lloyd's Action Group
- Support Underwriting Governance Manager in respect of Underwriting Controls and Procedures and Underwriting Authorities
- Oversight and co-ordination of Independent Peer Reviewers for assigned classes, including information sharing and attending pre and post review meetings
- Providing support to Head of Underwriting Performance and Governance in respect of any strategic developments and projects.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to - email@example.com
And I'd be happy to discuss this opportunity in further detail - 020 3861 9308
DUA Underwriter - Commercial Property & Casualty
- City of London, London
- 1 day ago
As the DUA Underwriter, you will sit within the the Commercial Property & Casualty function at a global Commercial and Specialty Insurer based in The City and underwrite new and renewal business in accordance with the Company's underwriting guidelines and policies while acting as the fo... Read More