Oliver James Associates is supporting a leading life insurance provider based in East Sussex. The business requires a temporary resource to support the underwriting and indexing team. The ideal candidate will be a computer literate individual with good time management and attention to detail, ideally with experience of the insurance sector.
Duration: 3-6 months
- Dealing with first contact emails
- Checking data and specifications received against internal information
- Ensuring SLA's are met
- Sending queries to the relevant sales support
- Liaising with different departments on a regular basis
- Regularly supporting the initial underwriters and underwriters
- Collating information and data received and inputting into the internal system
- Ensuring data privacy laws are met
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Excel
- Strong communicator
- Ideally experience of working in the life insurance sector
If you are interested in this position and match the above requirements, please contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com.