- Work with the team to enhance the MI offering, and respond to any ad hoc queries raised.
- Act as a liaison between the central MI team and the Energy team, ensuring that the central MI is understood, and offer improvement ideas where it is not used.
- Identify key new data sources that would be beneficial to the team, and work with the relevant departments to bring them into our data warehouses/sandpits.
- Identify any data issues that are affecting the team, and help the Central MI team to resolve them.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an MI role, ideally with some Insurance knowledge.
- The successful candidate will have sensible judgement and meticulous attention to detail and will be highly service focussed
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Intermediate SQL
- Understanding of data management principles
- Intermediate experience of a data visualisation tool, such as Power BI, SSRS or Tableau.
- Advanced Excel