Various clients within the FinTech and InsurTech domains have approached us to help source various UI / UX requirements. These positions can range from junior level (4+ years) all the way to UI / UX manager positions, where you will get to work on a variety of in-house products. All clients foster a lean-structured, Agile working environment. Most clients require someone who is strong in UI but stronger in UX.
What you'll need:
- Five or more years of UI or UX design experience and involvement in building tech products either for start-ups, tech companies or FMCG companies.
- Ability to work with stakeholders, senior management or clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
What you'll do:
- Identify and explain user issues (through user research, polls and interviews) and how they translate into optimising user experience with the ability to transpose complex issues into simple words
- Translate concepts into user flows, user stories, user journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Express clearly your ideas and present your design decisions in front of teams and clients
- Collaborate closely with our product teams as well as, marketing, sales and and engineering teams
- Serve as an integrator between customer / business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficient solutions and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas