I am currently working with a Global Speciality Insurance business, based in Central London who are looking to source an Interim Treasury Manager role for an initial 6 month period. This role has the potential for an extension and could also offer a Permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Assist the Head of Treasury in the development of the Treasury function creating transparency to the wider business.
- Identify and highlight process improvement and opportunities for outsourcing.
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast reporting and the ability to determine minimum liquidity buffers/risks.
- Assist the investment management function with support for custodial activities.
- Development and management of a streamlined approach to banking and transaction related delegated authorities.
- Minimum 3-5 years of treasury experience within a large and/or complex organisation.
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organisation to ensure treasury activity is understood.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Technical treasury product knowledge covering FX; cash & liquidity, banking and risk management.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.