Treasury Manager - Insurance
I am currently working with a Global Speciality Insurance business, based in Central London who are looking to source an Interim Treasury Manager role for an initial 6 month period. This role has the potential for an extension and could also offer a Permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Assist the Head of Treasury in the development of the Treasury function creating transparency to the wider business.
- Identify and highlight process improvement and opportunities for outsourcing.
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast reporting and the ability to determine minimum liquidity buffers/risks.
- Assist the investment management function with support for custodial activities.
- Development and management of a streamlined approach to banking and transaction related delegated authorities.
- Minimum 3-5 years of treasury experience within a large and/or complex organisation.
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organisation to ensure treasury activity is understood.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Technical treasury product knowledge covering FX; cash & liquidity, banking and risk management.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
Treasury Assistant - Colchester - £28,000
- Colchester, Essex
- 5 days ago
I am currently working with a Financial Services business based in Colchester who is looking for a Treasury Assistant to join their team. In this role you will: Ensure claims payments are processed within 48hrs of claims handler authorisation. Ensure client bank accounts are reconciled ... Read More
Senior Statutory Accountant - Insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia
- 27 days ago
Oliver James Associates have been engaged to recruit a Senior Statutory Accountant for a global property and casulty insurance business located in the heart of Atlanta. This high performing team of financial minds works collaboratively to provide a high level of financial support to the... Read More
Real Estate Accounting Analyst - Insurance Client
- New York, USA
- 3 days ago
Oliver James Associates has partnered with a top tier insurance business to help build out their asset management division in an attempt to grow out their global footprint. Due to year on year growth, they have now created an opening for a Real Estate Accounting Analyst to join their in... Read More
VP/Director, Finance Business Partnering - Insurance Client
- Manhattan, New York
- 27 days ago
A fantastic position working for a large property and casualty insurance business in the heart of Manhattan. This position will be a key finance representative within the business unit and be a key partner to senior executives of the Actuarial and Underwriting function. Reporting to the... Read More