Treasury Business Analyst
Treasury Business Analyst, who can support key business initiatives with insight derived from data for our Treasury Department. This person will be responsible for automating the generation of various internal reports for use by Treasury operations staff. Reporting to be automated will be for purposes including, but not limited to, daily positioning of domestic and international cash balances, cash forecasts, automation of transaction approval processes, daily reporting and analytics.
The Business Analyst will be required to work with the process owners and other internal teams to:
- Develop automated approaches to pulling data from existing sources such as daily bank files, propriety coin inventory systems, data cubes, SQL Server-based BI environments, and the company's ERP (SAP), Cash Receipts, Payment Register, FX, Banking, Banking Feeds both inbound and outbound (Citibank)), Finance and Controllership, Auditing (Internal IT, SOX, External - Deloitte).
- Automate the calculations on that data and population of results in reports for use by Treasury and other finance staff,
- Educate Treasury staff on the automation tools employed for the above purposes so they may sustain the newly-automated environment independently going forward
- Elicit requirements using interviews, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Responsible for elevating the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes that exist within Treasury; offering recommendations on how best to construct these processes in order automate many daily tasks
- Lead process redesign initiatives; solutions developed & implemented should be innovative, thorough, practical, and sustainable.
- Build critical tools and automate processes for efficiency
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- user friendly automated solutions
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational solutions.
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience with Treasury Functions. Cash Receipts, Payment Register, FX, Banking, Banking Feeds both inbound and outbound (Citibank)), Finance and Controllership, Auditing (Internal IT, SOX, External - Deloitte).
- Experience with relational databases and data modeling
- Experience with software development lifecycles, including agile software development
- Experience with SQL strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries
- Experience applying these skills and abilities to finance, accounting, or treasury functions is highly desired.
Snr Business Analyst - Prime Finance - Leading Investment
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- 25 days ago
This is an opportunity to work in a leading investment bank and provide a focus on Prime service and Financing. This position is responsible for implementing and enforcing the development framework to optimise IT activities & processes. Mainly to assist the organisation in attaining the... Read More
AVP Actuary Global P&C Business
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 26 days ago
My client are one of the largest commercial insurance companies in the USA! They operate internationally, and have an exceptional business model resulting in being consider industry experts across all P&C business lines. They have a a proven record of employee retention due to their com... Read More
C# Analyst Developer
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- HK$20000 - HK$35000 per month
- 24 days ago
The life insurance company is growing very well in the market and are looking to develop new platforms for the new products they are offering. Your Day to Day Ensure all application systems development/changes (including analysis, coding, testing and documentation tasks such as URS prep... Read More
Data Analyst - Claims Data
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- US$60000 - US$110000 per annum + Competitive
- 18 days ago
My client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst who has 1+ years experience working with claims data. Strong reporting skills and experience presenting to executives is required. You will work on high level analytical claims data therefore it is essential that you have experience in cl... Read More