I am recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to work for a leading Financial Services Organisation based in Sutton. The successful applicant will be working within the Payments team, which forms part of the operations group. The role holder will be responsible for the settlement of hundreds of foreign exchange transactions per day on behalf of the global client base.
- Confirming foreign exchange and money market trade with counter parties.
- Assisting Finance/ reconciliations and insuring any differences are resolved with deadlines.
- Maintaining compliance with external regulatory requirements and the internal control environment.
- Project Management - Identify, scope and deliver project within deadline.
- Able to adapt at multi-tasking to meet dealines.
- Previous experience in a similar Treasury Role is required.
- Comfortably engages with others.
- Listens to others and asks questions to gain better understanding.
To discuss further please apply online OR email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org