I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurer who are looking to source and Interim Treasury Analyst, based in Central London.
I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurer who are looking to source and Interim Treasury Analyst, based in Central London. This is a 3-6 month contract reporting into the Finance Risk Manager and will be responsible for the day to day processes within the Group Treasury function.
- Deliver accurate daily cash flow forecasting.
- Update the cash flow model with daily payments.
- Treasury transfers within the group entity bank accounts.
- Responsible for monthly FX rates extraction and communication to wider Finance.
- 2-3 years Treasury experience.
- Working towards ACT or equivalent.
- Lloyd's Market experience is highly beneficial.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
- London, England
- £35000 - £60000 per annum
- 5 days ago
Analyst, Insurance, Analytics, Finance, Languages, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Finance analyst, A leading insurance business is looking for a number of commercial minded financial analysts to join its high performance London team. The business has been expanding rapidly a... Read More
Financial & Planning Analyst
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- 26 days ago
Job Description: It is part of a large US based insurance broker that has had significant growth over the past 5 years in the US. The primary responsibilities of the analyst will be to support senior management in varied areas of financial analysis, including, but not limited to: monthl... Read More
FP&A Analyst - Insurance - Lloyd's
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum + Package
- 19 days ago
I have been instructed to source an FP&A Analyst for a global re/insurance business. This is a role providing analytical support to the business at Group level. FP&A, Analyst, Planning Analyst, Commercial Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis. I have been instructed to source an FP&A... Read More
Senior FP&A Analyst | Retail | Manchester
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
- 21 days ago
Oliver James Associates are proud to be working with a global leading retail business based in Manchester looking to appoint a Senior FP&A Analyst into a high growth, exciting role offering unrivalled opportunities for progression. Sitting within a global FP&A team, you will be responsi... Read More