A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Asset Manager, who are planning to expand rapidly into Dublin for their Irish and European operations.
The role is not limited to the bellow but some of the core duties are as follows
- Be involved in day-to-day transfer agency related matters such as account opening queries, trade and settlement related matters, client queries, etc.
- Review daily, weekly, monthly transfer agency reporting from the administrator and investigate any necessary matters
- Review and arrange payment of any management fee retrocessions to third party distributors
- Escalate any material issues to the Director, Regulatory Compliance & Risk Officer and the Client Lifecycle Management team and assist in the resolution of such issues
- Complete due diligence visits to the administrator and provide reporting to the Board
The right candidate will have 8 or so years experience in the asset management industry with a focus on TA.
You'll understand Irish AML rules and best practices and will be an excellent communicator as you will have several discussions each day with senior members in the US. As a growing business you will have interaction with people right at the very top of the ladder which is a great opportunity to learn