Trainee Actuarial Consultant - Pensions - Leeds
Ambitious Part qualified Pensions Actuaries are in demand for a market leading interntaional consultancy in Leeds. The firm provide market leading study support for student actuaries offering the opportunity to truly work across both Trustee and Corporate clients.
Your work will be wide ranging and engaging ensuring your development is continued, as you develop relationships with clients you will get greater responsibilities on your portfolio of clients
You will work with some of the largest pensions schemes in the UK with some of the countries biggest companies.
As the Pensions Actuarial Consultant you will cover both trustee and corporate advisory assignments and you will be working on the following areas:
- Pensions Actuarial Valuations
- Liability management exercises
- Asset Modelling, Liability Modelling
- Transactions and Risk Management including, Pension Buy ins and Buy outs
- Company accounting disclosures under IAS 19 and FRS101/102
- Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience in a UK DB Pensions Consulting role
- Proven communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and work with different client types
If you would like more information please contact
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167