I am recruiting a contract Security Threat & Intelligence Team Leader for a 9 month contract to be based in Atherstone.
The Security Operations Centre - Threat & Intelligence Team Leader resource has the following key responsibilities:
- Research: Research all threat and vulnerabilities. Liaise with partners and share intelligence. Understand patching regime and operating system lifecycle and upgrade timelines. Define and manage the appropriate open source or 3rd party threat intelligence feeds that provide the greatest value.
- Analyze: Analyze threat and vulnerabilities against the enterprise to determine any potential risk and exposure. Understand near to or end of life hardware and operating systems. Using your expertise in cyber hunting you will be able to determine if the enterprise shows signs on compromise or exposure and work with C3 Operations to remediate.
- Fuse: Correlate intelligence information to determine if multiple threat and vulnerabilities pose additional risk and exposure to the enterprise.
- Track: Track all threat and vulnerabilities through to remediation from vendor to timely enterprise deployment.
- Enhance: As part of continuous improvement, review all incidents to improve response processes and actionable intelligence. Where possible move manual process over to automation and orchestration. Update documentation. Add IOCs to intelligence feeds. Final review and closure with the business and customers.
- People: As a team leader you will be required to work manage and motivate a small team, provide subject matter expertise and best practice to everyone in the Cyber-Security Command Center.