thinkfolio Support Analyst - London - Upto £600 per day
I have been instructed by a top tier asset manager based in the city to source a thinkFolio application support analyst to sit within their IT Change team. This opportunity is for an initial 6 month contract paying up to £600 per day.
The role will liaise closely with the internal development team, business analysts and external vendors in order to facilitate technical support and to investigate problems for users.
- Provide technical support to both internal and external stakeholders focusing on front office systems.
- Ensure business applications and integration points are satisfactory.
- Identify, diagnose and manage any problems at an application level.
- Complete system set up and configuration change requests.
- Work closely with BA's, system analysts, project teams and project managers ensuring support to deliver project changes where required.
- In depth knowledge of thinkFolio.
- Understanding of MS SQL Server and integration tools - SSRS, SSIS
- Scripting Tools - MS Powershell
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Head of Non Catastrophe Exposure Management
- London, England
- about 4 hours ago
Head of Non Catastrophe Exposure Management Accountabilities: Individual Develop and implement an enterprise Cyber exposure control framework Develop and implement an enterprise RDS framework for peak clash accumulations Develop and implement an enterprise Non Nat Cat exposure capture p... Read More
Compliance Monitoring Officer
- London, England
- 11 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a specialist insurance company within the Lloyds of London Market who are currently looking for a compliance Monitoring Officer to come in and support the Head of Compliance Monitoring. Role Requirements; Monitoring reviews, including but not limited to: Pr... Read More
Compliance Business Partner
- North West England, England
- 10 days ago
In this role you will be the focal point of contact for all regulatory matters in advice and guidance. You will be pro active in your approach and communicate effectively with key business areas to establish good relationships. Please find below some of the roles and responsibilities:- ... Read More
Enhanced Due Diligence Analist - Rotterdam
- Rotterdam , Zuid-Holland
- 28 days ago
Afgestudeerd in rechten, criminologie of een vergelijkbare studie? Ben je starter of heb je minder dan een jaar relevante werkervaring? Dan is Oliver James Professionals op zoek naar jou! Voor één van de drie grootbanken in Nederland nemen we namelijk CDD-analisten aan. Ben je benieuwd ... Read More