Test Manager / Test Lead - Central Manchester - £50K
Successful Financial Services business who have this year opened a Manchester office which they are currently growing. The business currently run UAT testing, but require this individual to come in and look at how they move into automation testing. This is a small team which is part of a wider IT team based in London.
- Lead testing activities on a variety of projects
- Define the Scope of testing activities (Produce Test Plans)
- Lead Test Readiness Reviews and Quality Gates
- Hands on testing: Testcase analysis and design, test execution, test reporting
- Create Test Completion Reports
- Collaborate with development teams in multiple locations.
- Coordinate and support business UAT
- Types of projects: Wide variety, e.g. new APIs, data migrations, product enhancements etc.
- Requires excellent communication skills: ability to communicate with people located in different locations.
- Requires strong analytical skills to understand requirements and drive them out where they may have been poorly documented.
- Automation experience
This is a role with plenty of scope and opportunity! The company offer flexible working hours and are based centrally in Manchester next to a main tram stop.