Test Manager / Test Lead - Automation - £50k
Test Manager / Test Lead - Automation - £50K
A successful Financial Services business who have this year opened a Manchester office which they are currently growing is recruiting for a Test Manager with experience with Automation. The business currently run UAT testing, but require this Test Manager to come in and look at how they move into automation testing including choosing tools and set this up. This role will report directly into the IT Director and will join a small growing team which is part of a wider IT team based in London.
- Lead testing activities on a variety of projects
- Implement Automation within the business for the first time including choosing tools
- Define the Scope of testing activities (Produce Test Plans)
- Lead Test Readiness Reviews and Quality Gates
- Hands on testing: Testcase analysis and design, test execution, test reporting
- Create Test Completion Reports
- Collaborate with development teams in multiple locations.
- Coordinate and support business UAT
- Types of projects: Wide variety, e.g. new APIs, data migrations, product enhancements etc.
- Requires excellent communication skills: ability to communicate with people located in different locations.
- Requires strong analytical skills to understand requirements and drive them out where they may have been poorly documented.
- Automation experience (either hands on or implemention experience)
This is a role with plenty of scope and opportunity! The company offer flexible working hours and are based centrally in Manchester next to a main tram stop.
Test Manager - Setting up Testing from scratch
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
- 6 days ago
Test Manager - Setting up testing from scratch Central Manchester - £50K A successful Financial Services business who have this year opened a Manchester office is recruiting for a Test Manager with experience with Automation. The business currently run UAT testing, but require this Test... Read More
3rd Line Technical Lead ( NetApp / Rubrik / Hyper )
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £75000 per annum + Large quarterly bonus & benefits
- 5 days ago
3rd Line Technical Lead ( Rubrik / NetApp / VMWare / Hyper ) A large financial services client in Central London is recruiting for a 3rd Line Technical Lead to join their growing team. They are offering up to £75,000 for this 3rd Line Technical Lead position plus a large quarterly bonus... Read More
Information Security Compliance Manager
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- 12 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an Info Sec Compliance Manager on behalf of a consultancy, based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on the development, implementation and maintenance of a Group level information security management system and supportin... Read More
Cyber Assistant Manager
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- 19 days ago
The successful Cyber Assistant Manager will be based in London for a leading consultancy. This role will involve supporting the Advisory Technology team as they look to grow the business. The successful Cyber Assistant Manager duties will include; Deliver IT audits and security reviews ... Read More