Test Manager / Lead - Automation
Test Manager / Lead - Automation - Establishing the test function and implementing automation
A successful Financial Services business based in Central Manchester is recruiting for a Test Manager / Lead with experience with Automation. The business currently run UAT testing, but require this Test Manager to come in and look at how they move into automation testing including choosing tools and setting this up for the first time. This role will report directly into the IT Director and will join a small growing team which is part of a wider IT team based in Canary Wharf, London.
Test Manager / Lead responsibilities
- Lead testing activities on a variety of projects
- Define the Scope of testing activities (Produce Test Plans)
- Lead Test Readiness Reviews and Quality Gates
- Hands on testing: Testcase analysis and design, test execution, test reporting
- Create Test Completion Reports
- Collaborate with development teams in multiple locations.
- Coordinate and support business UAT
- Types of projects: Wide variety, e.g. new APIs, data migrations, product enhancements etc.
- Requires excellent communication skills: ability to communicate with people located in different locations.
- Requires strong analytical skills to understand requirements and drive them out where they may have been poorly documented.
- Automation experience
This role is paying £45,000 - £55,000 plus full benefits. This is a role with plenty of scope and opportunity to shape a test function and leave your mark! The company offer flexible working hours and are based centrally in Manchester next to a main tram stop.
- Milano, Milano e provincia
- 11 days ago
QA Engineer - Automation / New testing team
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus full benefits
- 4 days ago
An established financial services organisation based in Central Manchester is looking for a QA Engineer with strong all-round testing experience join a new testing team working on greenfield projects. The organisation is offering the QA Engineer £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience... Read More
Lead Infrastructure Architect - VDI
- London, England
- £650 - £800 per day
- 5 days ago
Lead Infrastructure Architect - VDI | London | £650-800pd Architect, Infrastructure, Desktop, VDI, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure The Role Lead Infrastructure Architect | An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Lead Infrastructure Architect to join a Global Consulting Firm, workin... Read More
IT Project Manager
- Merseyside, England
- 29 days ago
IT Project Manager/Infrastructure/IT/Desktop/Project Management IT Project Manager Perm Merseyside We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a growing client based in Merseyside on a permanent basis. The client is looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record ... Read More