This opportunity sits within a global leading insurance company with more than 10 business units within the APAC region. You will be working on their cloud platform. They aim to setup and establish this cloud platform for their data storage needs for the whole APAC region.
Roles and responsibilities
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the Business Finance System platform.
- Create Test Strategy, Test stage plans and Test Sign-off reports.
- Analyse requirements and conditions and prepare Test Scenarios, Test Conditions & Scripts.
- Perform testing analysis to ensure that all business requirements are met and suitable test processes are in place to verify and validate them.
- Identify the test coverage of the scripts and prioritise them understanding the business impact.
- Leverage, maintain and administer defect management tools in an efficient and effective manner.
- Support test infrastructure, such as test management tools and test reporting.
- Support members of the management team and project stakeholders in the testing process.
- Knowledge and experience in general ledgers, sub ledgers and other infrastructure component reporting tools
- 15+ years as a career tester all the way from test analysis to test management along with functional testing analysis, and business system process analysis within financial accounting and regulatory reporting domain
- Must haves include: UAT Test Management, Data Testing Experience in ETL and Datawarehousing, Finance Systems Implementation
- Must have strong leadership experience to manage internal teams, offshore teams and vendors of various cultures and nationalities within the APAC region
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be able to work within tight deadlines and within high pressure environments
- Proven evidence of strong communication skills used to successfully lead, coordinate and conclude business discussion sessions
- Ability to initiate and drive discussions with key stakeholders to effective conclusion
- Capable of organising and managing day to day activities/initiatives for self & team independently
- Ability to take day to day operational decisions on critical tasks for self & team independently
- Good team player with proven ability of working with colleagues within/outside of own functional area/team
- Ability to multi-task on activities within & outside of the immediate functional area/team
- Demonstrated capability to learn and improve self & team's performance on an on-going basis
- Capable of undertaking transfer of knowledge through training/coaching within & outside of team