As the Test Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Testing lifecycle for a number of business-critical web-based applications where you will design and build the Automation framework for all Testing activities, using Selenium Webdriver.
- Thorough understanding of and experience of managing all standard project test phase, such as:
- Unit Testing
- Regression Testing
- End-to-End Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Operational Acceptance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing (inc. Penetration)
- Automation Testing
- Defect Testing
- Experience of managing a test team within a Software Delivery project in an Agile environment.
- Good working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence software, including documenting of defects within a suitable tool.
- Ability to take control and ownership of a project and put in place the required test approach and governances.
- Worked alongside a team of 3rd party suppliers.
- Demonstrably excellent communication, motivation and organisation skills.
- Experience of people management.
- Industry recognised management or leadership qualifications such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or PRINCE2.
An understanding of the UK Motor Insurance market.