Test Lead - West Yorkshire - £Neg
I am currently working with a well renowned technology business who are looking to appoint a Test Lead for an initial 6 month contract. The role of the Test Lead will be to ensure the effective day to day planning, organisation and execution of test activities for testing on projects.
- Creation of Test Strategies and Test Plans to clearly define the test approach that will be taken
- Management, reporting and tracking of test levels
- Get involved in creation, maintenance, and review of test related artefacts.
- Manage the use of the test environment and ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Review the testing outcomes and outputs ensuring the agreed testing tool has been utilised.
- Effective communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and effective document review skills.
- Experience of test automation using Selenium + Java (or similar).
- Experience of web service testing using SOAP UI or similar
- Good solid experience testing data migrations and ETL processes
- Professional testing qualification eg. ISTQB
For more information please apply below.