Test Automation Engineer - Leeds City Centre
Joining an established Test team for this well know insurance brand, you will be part of a wider IT and Change team. The business offers an excellent culture and opportunities for further training and development within your role.
Key responsibilities include:
- The creation, maintenance and execution of test plans and test cases against the software platforms.
- Enhancing the Test teams efficiency and effectiveness by providing automated test suites that allow rapid regression test of software underdevelopment.
- Identifying test scenarios and determining which of the scenarios could and should be automated.
- Develop and execute comprehensive suites of automation test plans and tests case that is used to validate wholly new systems and enhancements to existing systems
- Develop the toolsets that augment testing within the business.
Your experience will include:
- C#, SQL. (Experience of .NET is very desirable)
- Candidates must have strong experience of creation and maintenance of automated test suites and have demonstrable skills using code repositories, preferably Microsoft VSTS or TFS.
- Any experience of Microsoft plug-in tools, such as Selenium, would be a distinct advantage in this position as would knowledge of performance test techniques and strategies.
- Candidates must also possess excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues and have experience of applying formal software testing methods
- Additionally, you will have strong communication skills.
Salary up to £43,000 including bonus
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays