Temporary Agency Manager - Milan
Oliver James Associates is an award winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2018.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 300 employees operating out of 12 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 81 promotions and 102 new hires and our turnover increased to £74 Million.
We are currently setting up a new Temporary Agency business line. We are looking forward to getting in touch with professionals with experience in both Business Development & Operations side of a Temporary Agency. The project will go live at the beginning of 2019. To be successful you must demonstrate your ability to learn and commitment to achieve your personal and work goals. You must be a strong communicator and be confident speaking to professionals as you will spend the majority of your time networking with senior level candidates.
- Liaise with internal and external support in order to create a legal, accounting and operational framework to the Temporary Agency business line.
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new client business
- Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Ideally you will have 5-10 years experience in a Temporary Agency business
- You must have knowledge of the main software used in this industry (i.e. Emisfera and Zucchetti)
- You must have proven and successful track record of Project Management and/or processes set-up and start-up
- You must be fluent in English
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive.
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer:
- Company holidays
- Two Christmas parties
- Quarterly lunch club incentives
- Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
- Team nights out
- 20+ days annual leave (plus extra time off over Christmas)
- Personal Trainer for team work outs
- and much more…
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it's a career!