This leading financial services business is widely regarded as an employer of choice due to their career development opportunities and excellent working culture, coupled with job stability. Due to expansion of the team and increased emphasis on a robust governance framework, they have created a new role in the Technology Risk function.
Reporting to the Department Head, this role involves managing the technology and cyber risks across the business by assessing and monitoring risk controls and effectiveness. You will be responsible for developing threat modelling methodology; threat-based risk assessments; advising the business on technology risk and security requirements; planning and overseeing controls testing; developing technology and security risk metrics and maintaining awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance and the latest in security controls.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in technology risk management within financial services
- Experience or working knowledge in IT Security
- Experience of handling Cloud migration projects
- Experience in risk monitoring and reporting and controls testing
- Knowledge in industry security practices, frameworks and standards such as ISO27001/2, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc