Leading Insurance Business With An Excellent Work Life Balance
This leading insurance business is widely regarded as an employer of choice due to their superb working environment and growth opportunities. As part of an initiative to further enhance their governance function and create further value add to the business, they are looking to hire a Technology Risk & Compliance Manager in this newly created role. This is a superb opportunity for someone in the Big 4 looking for a commercial role, or for an Internal IT Auditor to broaden their exposure with an employer of choice.
You will be responsible for driving IT process improvement and managing IT risks and controls. This involves handling technology risk management initiatives such as managing IT Risk Control Self-Assessment and Key Risk Indicators. You will also be involved in the design, implementation and ongoing improvement of IT systems and processes and acting as a subject matter expert in the development of policies and procedures.
- You should have at least 8 years of technology governance experience, with recent experience in an IT Audit role or a technology risk & advisory role within the Big 4
- Must have sound working knowledge of MAS TRM framework
- Experience of IT risk & controls framework is essential
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC etc.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills