Technical Test Lead - Manchester - £420p/d
I am currently working with a well renowned professional services organisation who are looking to appoint a Technical Test Lead for an initial 3 month contract. The role of the Technical Test Lead will be to ensure the effective day to day planning, organisation and execution of test activities for testing on projects. The Technical Test Lead will also be responsible for a team of third party test analysts.
- Creation of Test Strategies and Test Plans to clearly define the test approach that will be taken for allocated projects
- Management, reporting and tracking of test levels
- Get involved in creation, maintenance, and review of test related artefacts.
- Manage the use of the test environment and ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Review the testing outcomes and outputs ensuring the agreed testing tool has been utilised.
- Effective communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and effective document review skills.
- Experience of test automation using Selenium + Java (or similar).
- Experience of web service testing using SOAP UI or similar
- Good solid experience testing data migrations and ETL processes
- Professional testing qualification eg. ISTQB
For more information please apply below.