Technical Services Analyst - Manchester - Professional Services - Up to £45k
The purpose of this role is to provide 3rd line support to the IT infrastructure estate and ensure that the business continues to function when issues arise. The Successful candidate must have a broad range of skills ie. infrastructure & database experience. The successful candidate will also be responsible for diagnosing escalations from the IT service desk at an expert level.
- Service operations
- Build Upgrade & Maintain infrastructure systems on the server/desktop estates
- Responsible for the build, management and maintenance of HP hardware, VM ware, Hyper -V, Citrix and windows /linux OS, Package and deploy applications.
- Maintain Exchange 2010, Enterprise vault and office 365
- Provide 24/7 support as part of the data team
- Perform daily system checks
- Provide 24/7 on call support remotely as part of the data team
- Good solid experience managing IT services including the management of incidents & services improvement initiatives
- Experience providing 3rd line support for the following technologies: HP hardware, VM Ware, Hyper-V, Citrix, Windows/Linux OS, Active directory/DNS/SSO and Exchange 2010./
- Technical Qualifications in O365 and Azure.
- Experience in Vendor Management
The company are a leader in their field and have been well renowned in the northwest. They have been providing numerous products to millions of customers and are currently embarking on an exciting period of change.