Leading American company supplying the global market with payment processing services through a technological platform.
- Contributing to the entire process of SDLC, which will include the design, implementation, testing and integration, until its release.
- Working with the team of Solution Architect and Product Management to understand and meet the company's requirements.
- Providing guidance to developers to create, ensure and maintain high quality development practices and culture as you develop highly scalable Spring Boot applications.
- Guarantying adherence to development and architecture standards in the development teams
- Application stack of Java, Spring Boot, SQL, Apache Tomcat, JUnit,, etc.
- Focus on Java for extensive experience in both design and development
- In-depth knowledge and use of version control (e.g. GIT), change management, automated builds (e.g. Jenkins), continuous integration, automated testing, etc.
- Previous experience as architect or similar role in an agile environment
- Useful but facultative is the experience including secure development, API design including RESTful principles and knowledge of any of the following: Openstack, Jenkins Pipelines, Cucumber, Sonar, Chef, Consul, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, BDD.