Technical Lead - International Relocation
I am recruiting for an experienced systems actuary who is keen relocate to Australasia when borders reopen.
This is a technical team lead position and therefore candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in an actuarial systems / modelling team to apply.
Desirable experience is as follows:
- FIA (or equivalent)
- Ambitious candidates who are a few exams away from qualifying can also be considered
- Desirable hands on experience:
- Leading modelling teams or projects
- Collaborating with other teams and designing solutions
- The successful candidates will relocate later in the year when lockdown restrictions are lifted. This would suit candidates looking to relocate for 6-9 months on a temporary basis and/or those looking to relocate permanently (ie 2 years or more).
- You do not need to be a local resident to apply and I can help you obtain your working visa.
- Please contact email@example.com if you are interested to find out more
The interview process is taking place over the next two weeks so please don't hesitate to apply.
Pricing Lead (Non-Life)
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €55000 - €65000 per annum + Competitive Package
- 21 days ago
I'm currently working with a leading Non-Life Insurer, based in Dublin, who are looking for a Pricing Lead to work across Personal/Commercial lines. Experience required: Background in General Insurance, specifically Personal/Commercial lines across Irish Market Nearly or Newly Qualified... Read More
- Zuid-Holland, Nederland
- €60000 - €95000 per jaar
- 21 days ago
Currently I am looking for a Pricing Actuary for an international insurance company. Within this position you will be working quite closely with the Expertise Centre, from the international headquarters, to achieve technical excellence and become industry lead for the Benelux region. A ... Read More
Actuarial Director - Non-Life
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 15 days ago
Our consultancy client is seeking an experienced Actuary to lead their Non-life Actuarial team in Ireland. Key Responsibilities: * Leading the Non-Life Actuarial team * Playing a pivotal role in client engagements * Lead of development of new propositions and products Experience require... Read More
Senior Life Actuary - Bermuda
- US$200000 - US$300000 per annum + Housing, bonus, gym, pension
- 20 days ago
This role is for a seasoned actuary, with a strong technical background who can run reinsurance transactions from start to finish. You will be directly reporting into senior management, while running a team of students. An overview of the role in detail is as follows: Taking the lead in... Read More