Technical Business Data Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for you in that we are looking for a Technical Business/Data Analyst hybrid on behalf of a leading Consultancy based in the City of London.
The right candidate will have these technical skills:
* Experience of working with data, including database management (SQL, SAS, OLAP or similar)
* Experience of using data analytics products, such as ACL, Tableau
* Excellent understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL
Ability to understand and create complex DML and DDL statements
The right candidate will also need to have these key business skills:
* Working with data warehouses in financial institutions (Data Warehousing, Data Mart, OLTP and ODS).
* Experienced with gathering requirements, data analysis, writing specifications, training colleagues and demonstrating solutions.
* Able to contribute quickly and effectively at any stage of a project; developing and delivering solutions to business challenges using best practice and logical reasoning
* Established track record in the Banking Industry and Investment Banking environment desirable.
It is a 6 month contract and the rate is very competitive and flexible.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up-to-date CV.
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Salford, Greater Manchester
- 13 days ago
We are looking for an IT Analyst to be part of a complex and exciting Operations programme for our client based in Greater Manchester. The role will predominantly support the Programme Manager in developing, designing and delivering end-to-end application and platform migration projects... Read More
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Consultant
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, annual bonus, extras
- 29 days ago
Oliver James Associates are engaged to find a Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Consultant to be based in Leeds for their global leading client. The role is paying between £40,000 - £45,000 basic plus bonus, pension, PMI and additional benefits. Oliver James Associates are engaged ... Read More
Business Analyst / Project Manager - CRM
- Milano, Milano e provincia
- 21 days ago
The ideal candidate will work within the Distribution & Marketing practice. He/she will support the delivery of Financial Services projects, helping clients to compete in a evolving environment. The role includes the following activities, to be focused on the expertise areas mentioned a... Read More
Senior Data Analytics Consultant
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £37500 - £42500 per annum + PMI, pension, bonus, benefits
- 1 day ago
Oliver James Associates seek to speak to Manchester-based Data Analysts for their tier one client. The roles are paying up to £42,000 basic salary excusive of bonus, pension and extensive benefits. About the role As systems become more complex and integral to the operation and direction... Read More