Technical Business Analyst - Data - Asset Management
Leading global asset manager undertaking a major technology transformation programme which includes significant change to the technology platform and organisation structure:
There are vacancies in both London & Manchester with remote/flexible working
We are looking for a technically minded business analyst to join the team and help digitise the investment process which is a critical part of the technology transformation
The successful candidate must have Asset Management experience, excellent core BA skills and strong data analysis experience.
The software is primarily written using the Microsoft stack, relying on SQL Server, .NET Core, .NET Framework with React and WPF UI's.
- Skilled in collecting and interpreting data, analysing results to identify patterns and trends in structured and unstructured data sets.
- Extensive data modelling, mapping and workflow experience.
- In depth understanding of creating functional specifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (querying, defining and manipulating) & ETL.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Able to review and advise on suitable changes to streamline processes,
- Experience of working in Agile delivery teams using Scrum or Kanban.
Head Marketing/Sales Technology - Asset Management - NYC
- Manhattan, New York
- US$150000 - US$200000 per annum
- 3 days ago
Head of Sales and Marketing Technology - Midtown - Asset Management - FTE My client, a privately owned, niche Investment Manager based in Midtown Manhattan are looking for a new Head of Sales and Marketing Technology. Here are the details: Main Responsibilities: Assist CTO with strategy... Read More
Business Analyst - Digital Sales project
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month + MPF / Medical / Paid Holiday
- 11 days ago
Business requirement gathering and BRD production IT stakeholder and BU exposure across back end function Business side exposure to digital initiatives covering front end exposure Strong communication and questioning skills Effective teamwork and stakeholder management exposure Read More
Technical Architect (Azure )
- West Yorkshire, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- 17 days ago
Technical Architect - West Yorkshire (Azure, Cloud, Application) We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join an organisation going through a large technology transformation and building out their Architecture function. You will be vital in helping to shape the infrastr... Read More
Technical Support Engineer
- Windermere, Cumbria
- 27 days ago
We are looking for a IT Support Engineer to join an expanding business near Windermere. This tech focused business is going through a period of growth due to their continued success - even during the past few months! They are looking for someone to provide support to business colleagues... Read More