Summary: The Business Analyst ("BA") will work with stakeholders across the enterprise to deliver business solutions that meet the needs of the stakeholders and the organization and that will exceed customer expectations. This will include gathering and documenting business requirements using varying tools and techniques; creating test cases; performing systems analysis and testing; managing project priorities; maintaining documentation on system functionality. This position is also responsible for coordinating changes, training and communications with internal departments including but not limited to Claims, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting; and external customers such as our BPO providers and 3rd party vendors.
- Elicit and document detailed business requirements of systems necessary to administer policies in accordance with all rules, rates and guidelines as established by product management and underwriting and any other stakeholder departments across the enterprise.
- Articulate and validate understanding of business requirements to IT developers
- Be creative in using varying analysis tools and techniques to ensure the solution is solving the needs of the business early and often throughout the life of the project
- Create test cases of all functionality for end to end system testing
- Assist with testing and document defects for resolution
- Perform quality checks to ensure accurate ongoing system functionality
- Document system functionality
- Create training materials
- Initiate Agent Bulletins and provide technical input for content