Technical Architect - Java
Technical Architect (Java) - Jacksonville - 6 Month Contract to Hire
My client, a fast-growing insurance carrier in Jacksonville, are looking for an experience Technical Architect with strong backend business services for P&C Insurance. Position Responsibilities:
- Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap.
- Working with development teams supporting systems for the three P&C companies.
- Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architecture team on technologies and approaches.
- Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities.
- Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program.
- 8 + years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, on-prem to cloud migration, DEVOPS, Infrastructure as Code, Organizational Change Management, and focus on business outcomes required.
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of cloud native solutions such as Lambda, API Gateway, Docker containers, cloud data platforms (DynamoDB, Aurora, RDS), AL / ML platforms is a plus.
- Proven experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications in a technical development lead role, solution architecture role, application architecture role, or enterprise architecture role.
- Must have strong presentation, verbal, and written skills.
- Application performance analysis and tuning experience.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
If interested, please respond with an updated resume.
- City of London, London
- £550 - £650 per day
- 5 days ago
Contract - Technical Architect - London - Insurance Our client is a leading London market insurer who are currently embarking on a large Windows 10 Migration, and are currently recruiting for a Contract Technical Architect. Key Accountabilities Identify areas if change to allow the deli... Read More
Technical Lead - Java
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 8 days ago
This is a chance to work with one of Ireland's leading provider of efficient health care systems. Ranging across a number of exclusive clients they work with cutting edge technology, to help their customers deliver more efficient health care at a higher level. Their overall goal is to i... Read More
- Jacksonville, Florida
- US$70 - US$100 per hour
- 20 days ago
Guidewire Architect - Jacksonville - 6 Month Contract to Hire My client is seeking a Technical Architect with strong Guidewire policy, billing, and claims platforms experience. Position Responsibilities: Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap. Worki... Read More
- Birmingham, Alabama
- US$50 - US$70 per hour
- 28 days ago
Java Developer - Birmingham - 6 Month Contract (To Hire) My client, a national insurance carrier across multiple states, is going through a major transformation program across the business. Looking for an ambitious, energetic Java Developer to join their fast growing team in the Birming... Read More