Tech Multinational e-commerce platform operating in 10+ global locations is looking for experienced developers to join their platform team responsible for restructuring process of the microservices architecture and converting the digital roadmap of the company
City centre based and offering excellent progression perspective.
Leading Tech Multinational and e-commerce platform operating in 10+ global locations.
The Dublin business recently released over 50+ roles and is looking for strong developers to join their transformation project.
What you'll be doing
Joining the platform team this position is to be part of a restructuring process of the microservices architecture, converting the digital roadmap of the company with excellent career progression perspective.
- Experience with back end technologies PHP and PHP platforms (Symphony/Magento)
- Experience making a scalable website, using tools such as Memcache, Redis, Message Queues, Varnish, CDN, Docker, Git, Chef
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Communicative, self-driven able to manage pressure from stakeholders and partners
- Knowledge of application's integrations, data flows and database manipulation (mastering SQL)