An brand new opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Administrator to join a leading specialist insurance and reinsurance broker in London.
Oliver James are currently representing a specialist Insurer broker for a Team Administrator. The role will see you providing support to the Head of Risk & Compliance and the wider risk & compliance team, supporting the maintenance of core compliance process and project delivery. You will will work and support 11 team members as well as having additional exposure with the Legal and Audit team.
- Support Compliance teams in maintaining registers and logs
- Assist in developing compliance reporting
- Contribute to the monitoring and delivery of compliance plan
- Prepare draft regulatory applications
- Provide administration around Risk & Compliance related training
- Follow-up action points that arise from Committee meetings
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the Head of Regulatory and Group Governance and to the Head of Compliance
- Maintain up to date records to evidence proper governance.
The successful candidate will have previous technical administrative experience in financial/ professional services or Insurance and wants to continue in a administrative role.