An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the strongest performing Lloyd's syndicates. I'm currently sourcing a tax advisor to provide a proactive, professional and high-quality service surrounding the group's international tax matters.
Reporting to - Head of Tax
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the strongest performing Lloyd's syndicates. I'm currently sourcing a tax advisor to provide a proactive, professional and high-quality tax service surrounding the group's international tax matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on cross border tax transactions including; the purchase of new European branches
- Developing transfer pricing policies, including BEPS
- Partnering the global head of tax advisory on all group tax projects
- Advising the group and SBU's around business issues and tax matters that may arise
- Ensuring all tax advice is compliant with the group's policies and commercially driven at all times
- Supporting SBUs with tax input regarding disposals, acquisitions and any other business-related developments
- Producing proactive and reactive tax plans on an ongoing basis
- Evaluating the production of relevant tax initiatives
- Liasing with external advisors when necessary
- Managing relationships with key internal stakeholders and building relationships within the finance teams of the international group and entity CFO's
Essential Knowledge and experience
- Extensive tax knowledge both on the technical and practical levels
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge of insurance and the Loyd's market is preferred
- Works proactively and dynamically
- Ability to make informed decisions and advise consultatively
The successful candidate will join one of the largest Lloyd's syndicates in a role that's solely advisory based. Further to this, they will be awarded an attractive salary and the chance to interact with key stakeholders within the business.
If the role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please contact Chris Cotton on email@example.com