Our Client is an Insurance business based in Dorking. They are looking for an experience Training & Consultancy advisor to join an established team.
- To advance the T&C framework in line with business and regulatory requirements.
- To provide oversight of new advisers, providing a clear path to competence that is in line with the Financial Conduct Authority TC requirements.
- To continuously provide a breakdown of adviser capabilities in line with the TC requirements.
- Provide support and training to advisers as part of their induction after their development needs have been raised.
- To assess compliance with the TC framework through accompanied visits to customers.
- Increase knowledge and awareness and develop strategies that lead to improvements in competency.
- To support development of a compliant end to end customer journey, ensuring that all regulatory and customer requirements are defined and implemented.
- Develop relationships within the business and provide Compliance advice as it affects the division.
- Previous experience in a sales environment - preferably within financial services.
- An excellent understanding of the FCA TC requirements and compliance around non-advised disinter-mediated distribution.
- A strong understanding and awareness of the UK FCA framework.
- Competent knowledge of insurance and group risk protection products.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills across all levels of staff and senior management.
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships.
- Current industry knowledge and completed CPD activity.
- Experience of working in a Compliance environment.
- Hold a Full UK driving license.
If this is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your CV.