We are looking for an experienced Systems Developer & Analyst to join an expanding technical team in Cardiff. You would be working for a large & reputable business within the financial services, responsible for working on a variety of development & support activities - with a key focus on the continuous improvements for their internal Business Systems.
You will be working on the full project lifecycle from initial requirements, design, build, test and support. Previous experience engaging in all aspects of this cycle is important. You must be comfortable engaging with Senior Management & Stakeholders, taking requirements and developing solutions that will meet both the individual and business needs.
There will be a challenging programme of work and you will be assigned more than one project which could involve working with 3rd parties as well as internal business areas.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Have a good working knowledge and experience with .Net, C# and Visual Studio
- Although your focus will be on improvements and their modern systems, you will also have to support issues with some of their older systems. Experience with VBA and MS Access is idea.
- Experienced with all aspects of the project life-cycle - Able to define / design / build / delivery change.
- Communicating with internal customers including Stakeholders.
- Experienced in analysing information / data to demonstrate a clear understanding of an issue to fine appropriate solutions - meeting both customer and business needs
- Be able to work independently & take ownership when issues are foreseen - initiating action to quickly resolve or mitigate where needed
- Used to working within a Financial Services or Strict Control Environment
- Ability to learn quickly and make innovative suggestions for improvement
This is a great opportunity to not only work within a great business but also have the chance to a differnece to their internal systems & services.
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.