This amazing opportunity is with an insurance client, based in Hong Kong. This company is expanding exponentially and is looking specifically for system analysts with strong Java skill-set. You will be working in a lean structured and dynamic organisation.
With offices worldwide, you will be a part of a young, multi-cultural and forward-thinking team seeking the latest technologies.
- Gather and analyse business requirements from users. Prepare functional, system, technical and system specifications and test plans.
- Perform system design & analysis on applications and to develop, enhance and maintain application system effectively with team members.
- Provide work estimates for proposed system changes and contribute to establishing the feasibility and economic justification for system development projects.
- Provide advisory to business community on the use of information technology.
- Ensure all project and service requests implemented are supported with test results, sign off, technical documentation and adhered to IT Standards/ Guidelines and change management control.
- Conduct system integration testing and co-ordinate with the user acceptance testing and implementation
- Provide user training and support to enable users to operate the system effectively.
- Recognise and promptly advise business users and superior of problems and recommended innovative solutions.
- Degree holder in computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in system design and programming tools such with Java, J2EE and Spring frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of software architecture, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Basic knowledge of servers, DevOps and infrastructure
- Familiar with system development life cycle.