The Systems Analyst will work in a small team and will liaise with the Development and Test teams. Working with the teams to assist in the migration to new applications and systems company wide. The Systems Analyst role will be a mix of Project Management, gathering requirements, design, delivery and implementation.
Main responsibilities for the Systems Analyst:
- Liaise with System Users and other teams, to review, gather requirements and produce documentation to gain insight to solutions
- You will be involved with gathering requirements and documenting.
- Generate wireframes, user stories and raise documentation to gain approval
- Generate detailed system designs, utilising SQL to query database structures and as a result submit new solutions
- Actively participate and offer direction on System development and Test strategy, ensuring plans are adhered to and documented
- Liaise with the business to ensure they're working to plan, strategy, and project milestones
- Support the business with the implementation of new system changes
The Systems Analyst must have at least four years experience in a similar role. Solid IT skills, an understanding of relational databases and design are key to this role.
Experiance within Business Analysis would be an advantage