My client, a well established London Market syndicate, is looking to hire several talented part qualified actuaries to join various areas of their business. Opportunities are across Pricing, Reserving, Capital, Reinsurance and some mixed roles are available.
This is an opportunity to work across several lines / books of business, and gain broad exposure to different functions of the business including Underwriting and Business Planning.
Candidates must have the following:
- exceptional academics in a mathematical or relevant degree (2:1 or higher)
- excellent communication skills
- minimum 1.5 years of GI Actuarial experience (Lloyd's is advantageous)
- strong technical / coding skills in VBA, SQL, R, Python or Tyche (2 of these)
- hold the right to work in the UK