I am currently sourcing a Syndicate Accountant for a major, global insurer based in the City of London. The role will report directly to the Syndicate Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the production of key Lloyd's returns (QMA, QMB and Canadian returns).
- The review of all monthly/quarterly syndicate reconciliations.
- Play a lead role in syndicate related projects.
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of syndicate balance sheet.
- Key point of contact for internal actuaries.
- Involvement in SII deliverables.
- Conversion of US GAAP to UK GAAP.
Essential Knowledge and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables, linking and filtering, IF statements and Macros
- Experience of Lloyd's market and Syndicate accounting - minimum 5 years
- Detailed understanding of Lloyd's accounting processes